INSTRUCTIONS FOR ANZGS CPD ACTIVITY
The ANZGS committee is pleased to announce that by completing this CPD activity of the 2020 ANZGS meeting you can attain 6 CPD points in the Clinical Expertise Level 2 category. There are 30 questions. Six modules should be completed for the 6 points. The modules are based on the:
- Lowe Lecture- Anthony Khawaja “Towards personalised care of glaucoma patients” (Q1-6)
- Friday am session (Q7-10)
- Friday pm session(Q11-15)
- Gillies Lecture- Alex Hewitt “Leveraging genetics to understand the molecular mechanisms of glaucoma” (Q16-20)
- Saturday am session (Q21-25)
- Saturday pm session (Q26-30)
Before watching each lecture/module, please answer the multiple-choice questions linked to the lecture. Make a note of your answers. After watching the lecture, answer the same questions again.
On completion of the MCQs, 1 CPD point can be obtained for each section. This CPD activity is separate and additional to the CPD points attained for attending the ANZGS meeting and can be attained also by those fellows unable to attend the meeting.
To access the videos, please contact Kathleen Poon for your password.
Please send back your completed form as an attachment to Kathleen Poon (details in CPD document for download below).